Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hot Wobbly Windows Action!!!

Ok.. so I've been working on a short article on patching Beagle so that it would index your Snownews cache. Just as I'm putting the finishing touches on it, the Beagle guys release a new version of the software.

Damn.. sorta..

I'm working on getting this new version working with my Snownews patch. Once I get it all up and running, I'll post the article on how to patch Beagle 0.0.8 with my Snownews backend..

Since you obviously have nothing to do until I get that done, take a look at these videos showing Luminocity, a proof-of-concept OpenGL-based window/compositing manager. If you are indeed that one person out there who's waiting for my Beagle patch, you will get overly-excited at these videos..

Seth Nickell - Design Fu : xshots

, , , , ,

No comments: